- MEAT - MILK
- VEGETABLES - GRAIN
- ORGANIC FOOD
Under the topic MEAT different types of meat are covered: PORK, BEEF, POULTRY, VEAL, MUTTON, RABBIT and GAME . The topic page also provides information as to the following subjects:- Why Should You Eat Meat? and Observations on Meat Consumption
- Beef versus Pork - What are the different ways of preparing and seasoning meat?
- Meat Selection Tips
Under the topic MILK different milk products are covered. YOGHURT, CURD, CHEESE, COTTAGE CHEESE, KEFIR, SOUR CREAM and BUTTER . The following subjects are covered- Why are milk products so popular?
- How are milk products manufactured and how are they used? - Overview of dairy production in Estonia
The topic page VEGETABLES introduces the most popular horticultural products in Estonia, such as BEETROOT, CARROT, CAULIFLOWER, CUCUMBER, GARLIC, HEAD CABBAGE, LEGUMES, LETTUCE, ONION, PARSLEY, PEPPER, PUMPKIN, RADISH, RHUBARB, SWEDE and TOMATO. Information is provided as to the following subjects
- Nutritional value of different vegetables- How to use different vegetables?
- History of well-known vegetables- Where and how are different vegetables cultivated?
Under the topic GRAIN information is provided as to the following grains widespread in Estonia: RYE, WHEAT, BARELY, OAT and RAPESEED . Also the following subjects are discussed
- History of rye bread and traditions connected with it - Nutritional value of grains
- Use of various grains and different species- History of grains- Grain cultivation in Estonia and in the world
Under the topic ORGANIC FOOD information is provided about- Checking System and Labelling in organic farming
- History of Organic Farming
- Organic Production in the World and Estonia